- We have modified the workflow of the PRODUCTION board by adding a new list called IN REVIEW. From now on, the Strategist will review all articles at the end of the content production process. The Strategist will take final decisions regarding acceptance, reassignment, deadline extensions and cancellations.
- The scoring system has been divided into two stages – Quality assessment with the Overall Quality Score (OQS) given by the Managing Editor once per task and Performance assessment with the Overall Performance Score (OPS) given by the Strategist once per task. The Managing Editor must inform the Writer about the given OQS in Trello comments. Similarly, the Strategist must inform the Writer about the given OQS in Trello comments.
- The OPS will reflect both the quality of submitted content and conduct (i.e. timely submissions, communication etc) shown by Writers during their work. Normally, the OPS will coincide with the OQS. It will be reduced, however, if you don’t submit tasks on time, have your tasks reassigned or rejected etc.
- Bonuses to top 3 Writers will be awarded as before, however, now we will use the Overall Performance Score for Writers’ ranking. In order to qualify for a bonus, it is necesary to submit at least 10 articles and have an Overall Performance Score of at least 4.00.
- Writers with OPS between 2.00 and 2.99 will be put on probation with a fine of 25% of their earnings.
- Writers with OPS between 0 and 1.99 will be dismissed with a fine of 50% of their earnings.
- Normally you should stick to the OPS of 3.00 and higher. OPS lower than 3.00 means that a Writer either submits poor quality content, delays with their tasks or both.
- If anyone doesn’t agree with the given scores, he/she may move the task to ON HOLD with explanations and reasons and ask the Manager to reconsider the score.
Please note, that this system takes effect as of now. However, this month it will work in test mode, so we may make some changes to the scoring and ranking rubrics after January 20th, 2020.