How to be a Content Optimization Manager?
This course helps to onboard new Content Optimization Managers, who are about to join one of the SEO Content Teams at Genesis Media.
The course covers the following topics:
- Content audit overview;
- Analysis of site performance;
- Ways to find low-performing pages for optimization;
- Tips on how to conduct a full content audit;
- Tools used for work;
- Workflows that regulate the optimization process;
- Other policies related to Team functioning;
The course will be useful to Content Optimization Managers, Content Strategists and other Team members who work with Editors and Writers on a daily basis.
For any clarifications or suggestions, contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Before reading this guide, it is obligatory to complete the following courses:
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
What is Content Audit?
Analyze your site performance
Choose pages for Content Audit
Conduct a full content audit